Customer Experience and Operations Executive
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness to join us. We are looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail. At BEYOND Fitness, your role as a Customer Service & Operations Representative is to provide exceptional customer service to each guest and member, in order to build trust and loyalty to the BEYOND brand. You are passionate about getting to know each person by name and complete random acts of kindness. You are quick to resolve any problems by addressing them with care and empathy while staying positive in communication and body language because you understand the importance of long-term relationships and building a customer for life.
- Minimum Qualification:HND
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Greet, assist, accommodate and attend to all guests and members with a courteous joyful nature
- Manage all incoming calls to the main corporate phone line: Take calls, maintain and distribute messages to the appropriate channels
- Respond to general company inquiries including walk-in guests
- Responsible for general administrative computer work and scheduling for studio sessions
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative and display problem-solving skills
- Provide support to the BEYOND Coaches to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all BEYOND staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations including our Energy Bar and Merchandise
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports on customer insights, bookings and inventory and sales (templates will be provided)
- Assist with projects for the Operations team
- Work closely with the Experience Coordinator on enhancing each member’s experience – Maintain the distinct BEYOND aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture-Supervise the Cleaning Crew with studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of exercise equipment (bikes, weights), floors and mirrors
- Ensure the common areas are pristine including the changing rooms, front desk, locker areas, merchandise wall, and hallways.
- The ideal candidate should be IT savvy and comfortable using Slack, Google Sheets, Microsoft Office, and other software to generate daily reporting on inventory, sales, customer insights, studio scheduling, etc
- Good data interpretation skills
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must be extremely organized and have strong attention to detail
- Must have the ability to execute quickly and effectively
- A personal passion for fitness is strongly preferred
- Must have a positive, can-do and joyful attitude with the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be an excellent and articulate communicator (exceptional written and verbal communication skills)
- Adaptable and understands that no job is too big or too small
- Must be able to handle pressure with poise and confidence
- Must be able to interact well with the public, can learn quickly and be a self-starter
- Must be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to handle difficult situations such as customer complaints.
- This is a shift-based role and you will need to be flexible with your schedule. Working hours will be based on business needs
- The two shifts are 6.00am to 2:00pm and 1:00pm to 9:00pm from Monday to Thursdays
- One shift on Fridays (6.00am to 2:00pm) and Saturdays (7:00am to 2:00pm)
- We are closed on Sundays
- Shifts will be rotated in the interest of your well-being (i.e., the team will take turns for Friday & Saturday shifts, morning and afternoon shifts, etc)
- Management will initiate a rotation schedule for peak holiday shifts, all employees are expected to be available to work when required.
- Should live around the Island axis for easy commuting. For example, Lekki – before Ajah bus stop, VI, Lagos Island, Obalende
- If based on the Mainland, ideally lives in Surulere, Gbagada or in neighbouring communities.
Remuneration: NGN 130,000 net
- Transport facilitated or transport allowance provided for early morning / late nights commutes for security reasons
- 14 days of holiday excluding public holidays post-probation
- Complimentary BEYOND Merchandise (T-shirt, cap, etc)
- Free Studio Classes
- End of Year Bonus – based on company performance and individual performance
- Post 3-months’ probation, opportunity for a step up in benefits depending on performance and based on KPIs set by Management
To apply for this job please visit www.jobberman.com.